Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Elleen's 20th Hotel Party & Phuture

Had school and then Napfa on the friday. Pass my 5 items but 2.4km i failed by 35s. If only i had run my ass pass the cones. If only....

So anyway wasn't much bothered by the fact i failed. And running 2.4km was never my thing but it's kinda sad cause the others i manage score pretty well. After which i had to rush to tampines to get a balloon for elleen. I didn't want to go to her hotel party empty handed. Which leaves me only an hour less to bathe, dress up and make up. It's one of the most rushing day for me! And i got lost finding the place as it was pretty ulu. Anyway reached the place around 10plus. And had cup noodles for dinner. I didn't even manage to finish it cause

1. HBO was showing "The Walking Dead". That's where i lost my appetite.
2. The cup noodle really taste damn plain.

So yar that's all for my dinner and my lunch was at 12plus. I am so terrible!
 So anyway i took pictures with my 2 girls before heading down to zouk.

IMG_2272

IMG_2273

IMG_2274

HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY! 

IMG_2275

Us without Jon



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


And then i tried to flag a cab at outram mrt station and waited for half an hour. Plus i called for the cab! It was so frustrating! I even cab down with a stranger and a list of funny scenes. Oh well, I made my dear elena waited for me and she refuse to go meet alvin first. So i was really in a rush for time. Manage to reach there and get in. After which went to find alvin and the rest.

IMG_2282

IMG_2283

IMG_2284

IMG_2285

IMG_2286

IMG_2287

IMG_2293

IMG_2296

IMG_2298

IMG_2299

IMG_2301

IMG_2302

IMG_2304

IMG_2307

IMG_2308

IMG_2310

IMG_2314

IMG_2319

Napfa and club after that. I really wonder how i survived that day. Oh well, it was great except anyway! Looking forward to the next time with my girls!

Okay i better go study for my test tmr. No mood to even start on it! In the first place i know crap about this subject, have no idea why must we take this! It's so chim! It doesn't help if it's a peer teaching module and the teachers area talking alien language with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment