Saturday, February 11, 2012

Limit

Just another week i am free from school! Find a job, apply for uni, go overseas and whatever things i can do. Need to really get down to business to study for my test and then prepare myself for an interview. The last lap of my poly life and poof! Next chapter of life. One good thing is that i am going to bkk for a week! Totally looking forward in it. It's been a long time since i fly oversea. I think the last time was to korea. Wanting to find someone to go with me but there seems to be no one available. sigh.

there are some things i have been keeping to myself, more like i didn't want to face it. But i can feel it catching up on me. Coming right in front of my face to scream at me. but now, i choose to not see or hear it. It's not the time yet. Not yet. Don't ask me what is it, i am not ready to face it nor am i strong enough to say it out loud.
this distances will kill one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment