Wednesday, June 03, 2009

just one thing to make my day

I SWEAR THIS IS FUNNY! HAHAHA.
okay maybe to me lah.
so finished my facom! was confident with my answer for some. end up it's wrong. frustrating man. so after that went library to enjoy the air-con and i slept awhile. waited for emilie to come find me before heading to lounge for tpsu interview. totaly blank when i went in. haha. after that met jonathan, melissa, kash and meng chou for lunch. ate at techno. went back to school find jeremy and friends then head to library. they studying, i was watching movie "what happens in vegas". was like falling asleep also. slept a little too. after which jonathan accompany me to see my shoes. i haven decided on what shoe to get. like none caught my eye expect one but it's not really what im looking for. maybe i'll just get it then save money and buy one on my own then. see how. am really tired these days. can just fall asleep anywhere. damn! i should get myself more rest.
i totally feel numb.

No comments:

Post a Comment