Monday, June 29, 2009

New term

BLOGGER IS NOT LETTING ME UPLOAD MY PHOTOS! URGH!
forget it man. i will just upload another day lol.
sat: work from 10-10pm. freaking tired i swear. jon and jeremy came to visit me and after work went home together with winston, zhan hong and gabriel.
sun: work from 10-8pm. i doubt i can take another day full man. i will just die of tiredness. so after work head to the toliet but this guy came up to me and ask me to be his model and curl my hair. look abit werid cause it's not properly curled but i love my back view and it looks mature. hehe. so head to watson and then home i go. i slept early today. 11.45pm. hahaha.
Today is monday and it's
NAFISAH AND FIONA'S BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRETTY BABES! I'M GLAB TO KNOW YOU BOTH. LOVE YOU!
so today was a laughing day i swear. they can't freaking stop making me laugh like some mad bitch. LOL. so after school met up with elena dear since no one wants to follow me to tpsu agm. wanted to find charlotte dear but she reach home already. goodness i miss charlote and rosy damn much. come to think of it im suppose to meet up with feli during the holidays! urgh! miss the times we had together and sophia. make a note, must meet up with them soon. so we went tm for a while, got a bubble tea and went to two shops ONLY. one is elena's one and the other mine. want to get my bag freaking badly. shall go tmr. after which we took bus 10 home. camwhore in the bus like nobody's business. haha. okay im going to sleep early today also. hahaha. tmr theme: dress retro. damn! i got no idea what to wear. rack my wardrobe now.
GOODNIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment