Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Skip this entry.

Now is 1.11am. and i'm not sleeping at all even though i'm sleepy. wth wrongs with me. urgh! suddenly felt moody and just nice laopo came and talk to me. we really have so much unhappiness right now. stuck in the middle with no idea what to do about it. it sucks man this feeling.
i think i have numb myself already. seriously going to give up liking someone. it's doesn't work out for me at all. every time i come to like someone, it's not within my reach. it's totally impossible. i wonder why i always kana this kind of shit thing. i'm such a sucker in love. so i'm going to fuck care all these already.
and for studies, i really wonder i can cope anot. really need to buck up and get good result man. why am i so fucking stupid? among my siblings i'm the stupidest. it's only cause im hardworking that i get result but still not good enough at all. for what i know.
okay enough of all the unhappy stuffs that stuck in my mind. i have to be positive man. I HAVE TO. wonder why my mood now a days so sucky. damn crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment