Thursday, July 16, 2009

GAGA!













Tuesday: woke up early to go school for batminton with sheryl, cj, lb, aizat, syahirul and airil. play for like 2 hours before going to bathe. haha. shiok! the feeling of sweating out everything and then having a cold bathe was damn good. so didn' have lunch cause no time. went for lect and was feeling damn sleepy. so lesson till 6pm then went home. didn't had proper meal the whole day only bread and more bread. so came home and i ate whole lot of food.
Wednesday: 3hours of school only but the module is damn lame. sian. after that waited for wan teng, jon at mushroom. lucky got sheryl to accompany me while waiting. had SUSHI BUFFET! there was suppose to be more people but end up only us, wan teng, elleen, jon and me. met elleen at ehub. thought there got sakae but end up don't have so have to walk back to white sand.
SUSHI BUFFET WAS GREAT! seriously love sushi. don't mind eating them everyday provided i have the money BUT i will just grow super fat so it's not a good idea. hahaha. ate like so many different kind of sushi plates. ate the most is fried tofu and chawamushi. home after that. slept in the bus cause i'm really tired.
Today suppose to be in school by 8.45am but as usual im late. i cab to school! there goes my $7. sigh. and i thought i was late so i ran but sheryl wasn't even inside, she was outside. hahaha. so she ask me "why you run like that?" LOL. hahahah. then went inside she suddenly say "why you wear slipper?" i was like "SHIT". call people but no one ans. so forget it just tell teacher. damn it! when for facility visit. kinda cool. after that had meal at designer pad. the off to maths lecture. I"M SERIOUSLY LOST I SWEAR! I FREAKING HELL DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS HE TEACHING. DAMN IT! I NEED SERIOUS HELP!
after maths went to tampines to get some stuffs. elena dear came and meet me before going for her etrail. went tampines 1 arcade. play the 5 dance step thing. hahaha. a good work out man. haha i had alot of fun. me and elena did some thing. just a moment of happiness at that time.
both of us went gaga!
which had me thinking after that and it's not a good thing at all.
i didn't realise what have happen until now.
and it make me feel scared about it.
i don't wish to contiune like this.
please get me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment