Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Movie!

okay i'm better compare to ytd. haha. so today first thing receive cj's msg saying he not going to school but coming later at 12 plus. so brought my laptop and all. freaking heavy lol. then went to school, my father send me there. =) so reach there and i felt werid like why so quiet. check my watch and it's says 9.30am! freaking early lah me and i thought was like 9.45am. so called kelly first then airil. thank god he came to school. if not i will be some lonely person. haha. he came and we walk to get sweets for our throat. then went to class. then suddenly it hit me that i have 2 project coming up and it seems like i have no time to do them. wrtoral presentation is next week and we haven even started. goodnesss. really have to put my all into the projects. don't want to score badly. so after school was waiting for jon, yun loong and jeremy so when with ivan, syahirul and airil to itas. sat there and was freaking hungry but cannot eat cause going to eat lunch with jon they all. elena came to meet me. hehe. after which met up with them and bus down to tm. they had subway while i had frolick, peach with strawberry. then sushi for all of us. haha. after lunch went to get tickets for transformer before sending elena off and meet winston. the show was not bad. only thing is it's freaking long. hahaha. home i go after that. going to get my bag tmr. can't wait! haha. and sushi if nothing goes wrong. okay im going to do my work now and sleep early today.
sorry for the wordy post lazy to upload any photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment