Thursday, July 23, 2009

I'm having cough, flu and slight fever!
URGH! WHY? please go away.

i had a great day today. cause
first ...,
second me and elena saw ken,
third elena show me her k,
fourth i had lunch with elleen, wan teng, jon, anson, ken and elena,
fifth i went back secondary school,
sixth i met all my juniors and I LOVE THEM TO BITS!

okay that all i think. then rest is window shopping which is damn boring i swear.
saw ken today and me and elena practically squealing away when we see him. haha. he got so scared he run away and we chase after them. just right outside engine school. no face already. but i really missed him. haven seen him like FOEVER!

so anyway elena saw her k today and she showed me. haha. she was smiling t herself all the way. dare her but she don't dare. silly girl. haha.

had lunch! goodness only see them like once a week already. everyone so busy with their stuffs. VIVO SHOPPING SOON!

went back to secondary school. really miss the feeling of going to school. all my friends there, my dance pratices and the people there whom never fails to make my school day even better. every though there are times which we PMS each other, GIVE IN, i still LOVE THEM! they are the best in secondary school. and i hope i will see some of you all soon. took many pictures while we were there. but blogger is being a bitch and not allowing me to upload. took pictures with elaine, clara and simin. saw girlfriend too but didn't get a picture with her. saw a whole lot of people like natalie and all. urgh! miss them!

left school and head to tm. really bored of the place already. if only they have forever 21 there. i would everyday go down to tm. hahaha.

okay i better go rest. i don't want this fever to get worse then it is already.
NIGHTS PEOPLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment