Saturday, July 04, 2009

Project gets the hell out of me

MY TIAN AR!
freaking hate projects. they are killing me right now. haiss. no choice got to do.
anyway today went to sheryl house to do wrtoral. finish writing and stuffs. going to finish the rest tmr then i'm done with that. rebus next. after that went to meet my mummy at bedok inter for dinner. im damn tired i swear, freaking walk around with a heavy bag and my heavy lappy. make me a little grumpy also. due to hungryness. LOL. so went to some pasta shop to eat. super filling and i gain like don't know how many fats. urgh! should go running tmr then. after that while walking towards watson saw rui heng. shock man, didn't expect to see him there. anyway i stayed in watson for a long time. no idea why just walk around inside. damn stupid. was looking at the hair dyes. i think im going to try dying my hair to light copper brown. want something more brown for my hair. then home we went. mummy was nagging at me to go home.
i want to get my samsung jet, my next story book:Chosen, cotton on stuffs tmr! hahahs.
seriously what is wrong with some people.
i freaking hate people who play with other people's feeling.
i freaking hate most is those people come and play with my friend's feeling.
got no idea how mad i was when i hear that.
fucking hell go and die okay. not even worth being alive these kind of people.
but never mind. what goes around comes around.
next time when you really fall for someone, that person would be the one to play back your feeling. then you will fucking regert play with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment