Sunday, July 19, 2009

Laziness

(my first time eating kinder joy! pathetic i know. HAHA)

I STAYED HOME TODAY!
such a good girl i am. LOL.
suppose to follow mummy to parkway today cause i want to get some things BUT i woke up at 4pm and was lazy to leave the house. DAMN IT! my laziness is always getting in the way. lazy to work, go out or even do school work. URGH! this sucks man. anyway went online and i surf the net. trying to look for clothes and all. i think i might be really going to open a blogshop. since no one wants to give me suggestion. haha. but still i got no idea how to find a supplier. shall try asking people. hehe. then i've got the urge to go watch movie. HARRY POTTER! BUT due to my laziness to go out, i stayed at all. but also if i went out then i will miss the harry potter at 7.45pm. haha. tmr will be a long day i guess. going to do rebus project. all of them coming to my house and i my room is damn messy. im damn lazy to clear them. okay i better sleep soon. if not tmr cannot wake up man!
it's been days since i've last seen you
guess it's a good thing but yet may be a bad thing too.
elena dear please don't scare me with your msg when i just wake up again.
everything will be okay one kies? LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment