Thursday, July 30, 2009

Since so long

Photobucket
Fall down today and that's my wound. damn disgusting i know.
no idea why am i always falling down or getting myself injured. someone should prevent me from my MYSELF so i won't keep getting myself injured.
so! today did project still far from done and i really don't know what to do. i'm damn scared lah. must complete everything soon. NEED HELP! then see my classmates play captain's ball. THEY WON AGAIN! HIP HIP HURRAY! played abit for fun one and that's how i fall down. haha. but im happy to play. and since im always falling down i think i kinda use of the pain. EXPECT the cleaning part. STILL DAMN PAINFUL! hate the alcohol wipes and the iodine thing. went oppisite school to eat before heading home. had a hard time bathing. but after that wasn't so bad. webcam with elena dear now. okay shall sleep early since im damn tired.
GOODNIGHT EARTHLINGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment