Friday, July 03, 2009

Window shop

Was late for school today. it's a freaking lame i swear. i woke up at 8.30am thinking it was 7.30am. so got alot of time to spare. but after that receive a call from winston.
"where are you?"
"at home."
stone there for a while, look at my clock and my watch.
"it's 9am ar!?"
"yar"
"shit! you all go ahead first"
end call.
wah lao eh. i just bathe finish only some more. i've got no idea how i end up mixing the time up. but lucky mr phua give me chance never mark me late. hehe. so had maths which half the time i don't get anything. got to ask people teach me. skip facom and met up with elleen and ting fong. walk around school's canteen to take pictures of food. and end up at mensa for lunch with jon adn wan teng. after that met cj and sheryl to do project. went city link and suntec with wan teng. got our bags and she brought her brother's present and also i got a bangle for myself. hehe. sian really got alot of things to do. i need more time and i hope school closes next week so i've got time to catch up with my studies and my project and i don't have to do wrtoral presentation! URGH! I GOT NO TIME! FISH EVERYTHING MAN! okay im off to finish my things and head to bed. got work in the evening tmr. TIRED!
Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment