Saturday, July 18, 2009

Grumpy Girl

No idea why these days time passes so quickly it's saturday morning already! and im not suppose to be online. there goes my beauty sleep AGAIN!

anyway school was boring today. skip rebus lecture cause i'm feeling damn tired. went to find wan teng then at 1pm elena and cherie. sat at mushroom waiting. the weather i damn hot! felt like i will melt in them. anyway elena dear came. she told me a whole lot of things which in the end i don't know what to say to her. just werid lah! so find cherie cause she got to do her things and is not able to come meet me. of course elena don't mind following me... heheh.

got the topshop card and off i went to meet laopo. i got angry with her today and of course i told her that too since she's my bestfriend and i love her to bits. cause she was late and make me wait and i even miss another train to let her get on the train when i reach her stop. never mind. miss call her 8 time never pick up. add on to my anger. almost wanted to just go home okay. but after that she came then i just said her and i'm okay already. can't get angry with people too long hur.

my weakness. then went city hall then dance class and then to bugis before going home. got my top from her already. thanks verlin! =) and im still thinking should i get my topshop shorts and top

BUT i running LOW in cash. HOW?!

okay off to catch up on my beauty sleep. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment