Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Malacca here i come!

URGH! blogger don't want to upload my pictures! never mind im too sleepy anyway.
I HAD MY FROLICK TODAY! I'M A HAPPY GIRL!
it's peach flavour with kit kat. yummy!
so today went for job training at this jap restaurant. nothing much and don't know they need me anot. they have to see cause it's a newly open one. so after that head down to tamp 1 to have my frolick. i swear i feel extra. hahahaha. but thanks for the company. =) then went to get my mask before heading home.
Going to Malacca for 3days 2 nights.will be coming back on thursday night. i only know there got good food, shopping wise not so sure. maybe i shall check the net see got what. hehe. i hope i get my clothes! okay going to miss alot of people now! Love you guys. updated when im back!
you're got no idea how scared i was.
it feels like im going to break.

No comments:

Post a Comment