Monday, June 15, 2009

Lazy

Got a call in the afternoon, asked to work at 6pm. so woke up at 3.30pm to eat and all. bathe and came out. saw a missed call followed by a msg saying i don't need to work already. rot at home. was considering whether to head down to suntec for the it fair but mummy not feelng well so end up didn't. cause i want to get a new camera. chi chat with my mother, brother and sister. tried to watch scary movie 4. as you can see my dan zi xiao. so gave up half way. so watch final fantasy movie followed by 27 dresses. and that's my day. tmr the only plan i made was go job training with laopo. i want to shop! but im freaking broke. okay better sleep early today. oh stupid cj! come and tell me his pay how much make me envy only! should have went with him to work man. so stupid of me! i'm always like this regert whatever decision i've made.
Wishlist
  • E71 red/white(i've got no idea.)
  • sony w270 red colour
  • i-touch

No comments:

Post a Comment