Friday, March 26, 2010

FLB FLEA

If only medicines were these cute. I wouldn't mind eating. Oh well, it's just for show.
Am on medication. Chinese ones as western medicine doesn't have any effect on me. =( But my flu ain't getting any better or maybe a little. Also i having sore thorat too. major sadness. hopes it gets better. if not my voice it's like up and down. sometimes okay, sometimes not. so it's kind of irritating.

So anyway, this whole week seems busy. Not really used to it actually. Cause i've been staying at home most of the time during this holiday. And this sunday i'm flying off to KOREA!!!!!!! Simply can't wait for it! hehehe. so going to buy many many things! hehehe. but FIRST i have to get all my clothes. Korea now is end of winter so it will still be a little cold. As for me, i'm always sacred of being cold and my nose will blocked major time. So i will need long slevees clothes which i don't have many. Shall go out tmr to get them or something.

And i'm having a stall at FLB flea which will be held at scape youth park!
Directions at the bottom.

WILL BE SHARING WITH MY 2 OTHER FRIEND.
HOPE YOU ALL CAN COME AND VISIT ME OR SUPPORT ME. HEHEH. WILL BE HAVING BRAND NEW CLOTHES AND MY SECOND HANDS CLOTHES WORN ONCE OR TWICE ONLY. TYVM! =)))

No comments:

Post a Comment