Monday, March 01, 2010

June


HEY EVERYONE! That's june my cousin's dog.
i'm being so lazy to blog about things. oh well will unpload my pictures and start blogging them. some of them are with sheryl for winston's birthday dinner.
Lots of thought running through my head these few days. but i guess there's nothing much i can do. it's not about me really. but about give and take and compromise. in everything no on can does it alone. there's always some who have to put in a little effort or so.
Anyway going for tp dance concert! can't wait to see people dance. i really miss those days when i'm dancing. Now? i don't know where is that urge anymore. but if i have a dance studio. i guess everyone will know i'm always at home. so going to go with rosy and asking the boys.
Dear jon tmr! can't wait man. the chalet and more chalet! hahaha. oh my so busy lah! hope i can tahan and stil get my beauty sleep during these days. most prolly not staying over at the boy's chalet. hmmm see how things goes then.
okay off to do my things!

No comments:

Post a Comment