Friday, March 12, 2010

Life?

Sometime i wonder why no matter how hard i tried i'm never there. why is it that some people are just lucky in getting their way while othes have to work their way through.
I'm not skinny, tall, rich, pretty or smart. yet some people have them. Life is never fair, yeah i know that. but some how i wish that it's better.  
Guess i should consider myself lucky.

I'VE PASS MY BTT. though it's a small test but i'm happy. went for e trial and i failed twice so kinda worried.

BAD DAY START TODAY.
missed my appointment. thought of going baby's house to see if he is alright. but called him like a zillion times but never answer so forget it. was suppose to meet elena but canceled. end up coming home after i'm done. went to see my result. gpa went up by 0.05. not very good either.  oh well this is my life.
i'm getting irritated easily today. no idea why. so anyway i'm still thinking of what i should get from blogshopping. i wish i got lots of money!!!!!!!!!! oh well got to find a job nowww. but where?

No comments:

Post a Comment