Friday, March 26, 2010

Korea Trip

I MISS BOYFRIEND! HAHAHAHAHA. THOUGH I'M SPENDING 1 WEEK WITH HIM AT KOREA. IT'S A SCHOOL STUDYING TRIP.
his friends were all. saying i'm spending 1 week without my girlfriend. while he has to say he is spending 1 week with his girlfriend. hahahaha. so funny. oh well either way. since fo is coming i won't be able to see him 6days. and our 8month clash with it. =( what can i do on that day? so sad!

AND OF COURSE I MISS ALL MY FRIENDS. HAVEN BEEN MEET UP MUCH OF THEM THIS HOLIDAY. AND I DON'T KNOW IF MY LAST WEEK IS ABLE TO MEET UP WITH EVERYONE. I'M SURE I'M BUSY WITH MANY THINGS.
the new freshies i'm meeting, a make up for elena dear for her birthday, my 2 besties if they are free, clubbing with friends 2 groups i think? and last my boyfriend! he is having sip soon! that means less meeting time for us!
for elena dear! i'm really so sorry that i can't spend with you on your birthday! i really wish to!!!!! gosh can i split myself up????

sorry for all the wordy post and not much pictures. have been staying home. i promised korea i'll take many pictures to share alright! =))))

OH AND I PAINT MY NAILS BLUEEEEEEEEE! SO GLITTERING! SHALL TAKE A PICTURE OF THEM!

No comments:

Post a Comment