Monday, November 28, 2011

Bobbi Brown Makeover!

IMG_1631

IMG_1611

Went for bobbi brown make over and i got a few products from them! Really loving them! Haven gotta a chance to use it yet but i'll find time!
It's been a while since i have full make up on. Now a days i prefer going out just with my sunblock on and a little concealer to cover my hideous eye bags. But make up really does wonders. Any girl can look pretty with it no make what. It's also a bonus if you have all the features!

Am thinking if i should get their under eye concealer cause i have hear so many good review about it.
Went to church in the morning and headed to parkway for sakae sushi! After the make over went to have ice cream before heading home for family dinner outside my house.

IMG_1617

1619

Missing my braces though. =(

IMG_1627

IMG_1634

And of course some camwhoring cause my hair has pretty curls! 

No comments:

Post a Comment