Monday, November 21, 2011

Lazy Sunday


 (some edited photos i did last night)

Had the feel to blog but am lazy to resize my photos and upload it in flickr. So i'm going to do it another day. Most prolly after my mp presentation. 

Anyway my sunday went rather well. Went to church after a long long time. Felt weird cause most of the wordings has change. It's like addition of words and phrasing of it. But it felt nice being there again. Singing the hymns i love. Maybe the only thing missing is the friends i used to know there. Lost contact with most of them only had feli which i haven seen her for a damn long time. After church i had sakae sushi for lunch and off to my appointment with bobbi brown makeover. Really love the look all natural and big locks! hehe. But i felt damn weird having the foundation on. Make me feel like my face has an addition skin or something.
AND I BOUGHT THINGS THERE!
Got this limited addition highlighter, lipstick and blusher. I wanted the lip palette but it feels so breakable that i decided not to. Home after that and had dinner outside my house! We had a feast! Sinful sunday for me. I better make sure i run after my mp is done! If not i'm really going to grow fat with all these! Okay i'm going to sleep and wake up early tmr to finish my work. 


No comments:

Post a Comment