Monday, November 28, 2011

Movie Date & O School Recital

IMG_1700

Having a bright top to math with my off white lace shorts! Just realise my wardrobe doesn't have much basic clothings. My most basic are shirts but i don't like wear them and then next in line are my spag tops that i always grab with i'm in a rush or just running some errands. Am going to hunt for blouses!!!

So anyway! I went to Aston at The Cathay. If i'm not wrong this is my second time at Aston. My first time should be with Wan ting, Elleen and maybe Jon. Having a very vivid memory of it. Growing old!!!!!
So me and baby when down early to have brunch before our movie. Before it even opens, there were people already queuing!!! So be sure to beat the lunch period people!

IMG_1707

IMG_1710

IMG_1715

Still not use to seeing myself without braces

IMG_1718

Baby just kept playing with his ipad!

IMG_1720

King Size Salmon with Potato Sald and Mash

IMG_1721

Double up Chicken with Fries and Coleslaw

Guess what i watch???

BREAKING DAWN!






Look at the wedding dress! It's so pretty!
I even read on 8 days that when they were filming this they have to hide it from the paparazzi.





I shall not be a spoiler just in case anyone of you who reads my blog see it. hehe

I'm a huge fan of this show. Maybe not as crazy as those people who are into it. I have read the whole series of books and watch all the movies till this last movie. AND i just can't wait for the last part to be out!

GO WATCH IT IF YOU HAVEN! 


Next up i went to O school recital 2011! And i must say it's AWESOME!
Love it to the max!

IMG_1727

IMG_1728

IMG_1731

IMG_1732

IMG_1733

Take a picture with the pretty babe! hehehe.

IMG_1738



IMG_1740

IMG_1741

I must say! It gets really tiring after a long day out with heels.
Oh well! I have fun anyway! Watching the dancers makes me miss dancing a lot. I don't think i go back dancing anytime soon but i know that i'll never stop loving dance. As it's one the things that i have achieved in life and i glad i have never back out of dance in the past. Even though i'm not dancing any more now doesn't mean i won't go back to it. Need all the motivation and confidence.

------------------------------

Recently read Xiaxue's blog! Check them out!
Where did Xiaxue get her hairstyle inspiration from? Check out #Liese Xmas Lookbook!

No comments:

Post a Comment