Sunday, November 13, 2011

Hectic Week

Last Sunday was spend with baby and his classmates at timbre @ substation. My first time there and is it me or the food list is shorter then the other timbre? 

Anyway i took my time to get ready, eat, watch tv before deciding to really head out. Baby told me to take my time and after that he say "wah, you really took your time hur?" DUH! that's why you shouldn't ask me to take my time! The more i take my time, i don't need to get out of house already. So i was really really damn tired but still get out of my house. 

IMG_1517 

Walked to substation. Didn't know where go baby was leading the way and he make us go one big round. hahaha. I took my chances and take the surrounding pictures. =D

IMG_1518

IMG_1519

IMG_1520

IMG_1521

REACHED TIMBRE @ 6plus! 
As we didn't make any reservation was went there early to get seats. 
They only take in reservation a week earlier so do plan ahead alright!

IMG_1522

IMG_1525

The Menu

IMG_1532

IMG_1533

The place look real spacious then the other timbre's.

IMG_1534

IMG_1535

IMG_1536

IMG_1539

Caesar salad

IMG_1541

Roasted duck pizza (Highly Rave)
I got sick of it after a while though.
Lesson learnt get the half half pizza.

IMG_1526

IMG_1529

IMG_1531

IMG_1491

Necklace from LVE!


Had LVE photoshoot on Tuesday.
Really love the collection this time round. And my photography/stylist is awesome too! hehehe. 

IMG_1544

Both of us brought our accessories and heels.

IMG_1545

Styling Elena!

IMG_1546

Me happily camwhore. hehehe

IMG_1547

IMG_1548

IMG_1549

That's all! After that i was fretting over time and all so i wasn't in the mood to camwhore. 
I think elena was camwhore while i was posing. HAHAHA
That girl ar!

Till then,
Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment