Monday, March 12, 2012

Fionne's Hello Kitty Party

Monday blues anyone? Let me help you chase them away with some cute stuff today! hahahaha

Pardon me for the camwhoring! My first bright red dress in 2012! With hello kitty spec i brought for fionne's birthday party!

Head down to town to get fionne's present! before that i saw sing hong and ben in the train. It's been a long time since i last saw them. I was alone and i had to walk from this place to that place and provided i was late. Er all of us were except huiyi which was already at woodlands. hahaha.

IMG_2972 

IMG_2976

IMG_2985

IMG_2990

IMG_2991

I told fionne that i was in red and can i be her present. Her answer was a straight NO! =(
Anyway met up with all the girls before making our way down to fionne's place. We were kinda lost cause the blocks were really weird but we found it with a help of a stranger.

Her mum's food were delicious i swear! Though still a little spicy for me. Four of us just finished a 1.5liters of green tea all by ourselves! Even fionne got a shock when she heard this. But we were all thirsty and for me in need to water cause it's spicy! hehehe Then it was the cake cutting time! 

IMG_2997

IMG_2998

She made the fondant herself!
So cute right! OMG *faint*

IMG_3000

IMG_3002

IMG_3003

IMG_3006

IMG_3009

Fionne & Jane

IMG_3011

Fionne & Pam

IMG_3012

Me & Fionne

I swear i took one with huiyi and fionne but i can't seem to find it in my cam! =(

IMG_3013

IMG_3014

IMG_3017

IMG_3018

IMG_3019

IMG_3015

Miss meeting them! We should go out one day soon!

IMG_3022

IMG_3024

IMG_3025

This small boy was so damn cute!

IMG_3026

Huiyi!

IMG_3034

IMG_3030

It's gummy bears & cola with vodka! It's really strong i swear! Maybe cause i'm not a fan of vodka but when you mix it with soft drinks the taste ain't as strong anymore. Maybe i'll do it on my 21st birthday. But not for myself! hehehe.

I have been going out and spending money like free that i'm so so broke! Baby's block leave is starting this end of the week! okay technically next monday i'll be spending time with him. Planned for USS! YAYNESS! i have yet to go there yet! I want go titanic exhibition as well! No money how?!?!?!?!?!
OMG! i just went to check my calendar! I only have like 3 days to spend with him before flying off! Okay! going to make full use of these 3 days! 

No comments:

Post a Comment