Tuesday, March 06, 2012

LB's 20th Birthday Celebration

Finally met up with my class people! It's only a few of us and then inviting the rest of our course mates as well. Had fun and i hope in the future there are more of such dinners etc. I'm being such a bad blogger. I can't even remember the name of this restaurant that we went! I know where is it but can't seem to remember the name of it. If anyone wants to know just ask me then i'll ask my friend for you. =)

So anyway, this place provides sheesha as well. However, it's only the second level that is able to sheesha. The ambiance is really comfy and nice. Love the settings as well. And i was so tired i just lie there waiting for my food. Before that we went to watch This is War and it's really a damn good show! Everyone should go watch it! I bet you will love it as much as me! Then i head down to raffles city to get a cake for lb and went back to meeting them. 

IMG_2782 

As i was starving, i ordered my food first! I ordered the iced tea and main course! hehehe. 

IMG_2786

IMG_2787

It's one of their signature iced tea. It's really good! I loved it! The boys kept asking to try them. Tsk tsk. They just looked at it and looked back at me, without them saying anything i know what they want. This is how predictable they are. hahahahaha

IMG_2789

LB!

IMG_2792

My rosemary lamp chop! IT'S FANTASTIC!

IMG_2793

IMG_2794

IMG_2795

Boys are always boys. They ordered this meat platter and 6 of them were sharing! Gosh! They are really damn unglam when eating! i couldn't help but snap pictures of them! hahaha. But they were all hungry while waiting for their food. 

IMG_2797

IMG_2798

Pictures with LB! 

IMG_2799

IMG_2800

And they finished it in like 10mins or less? 

IMG_2802

IMG_2821

Then i went to asked the staff to clear out table and bring the cake up. But they only clear the table! So i went down to get the cake up. Stop somewhere behind the pillar to light the candles and it was so embarrassing! Everyone was looking at me and airil!

IMG_2827

IMG_2828

IMG_2830

IMG_2831

IMG_2838

Got the cake from awfully chocolate. 

IMG_2849

Last picture of half of us! 

So after eating the cake and settling the bill, chun wee drive me down to butter factory. We kinda got lost making our way down. hehehe. 

Met my fav girls there! Had an alright night. The place was packed like seriously no space to walk at all! Just enjoy the music only. 

IMG_2852

IMG_2853

IMG_2854

IMG_2856

IMG_2857

B

Ending off with my two cute girls! =)

Before i end off, I would like to share with you all!
Worried about hair fall? Fret not! Here's a solution for you! TK Trichokare uses all natural European Herbal Remedies to ease away your hair-loss woes. TK TrichoKare is a holistic hair and scalp care centre that provides European Herbal remedies (consisting of natural botanicals such as Jojoba, Rosemary, Nettles, Burdock, Aloe Vera and Lavender) catered to all hair conditions.  Visit your nearest Trichokare today!
http://sg.churpchurp.com/superchanessa/share/trichokare

No comments:

Post a Comment