Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Random Outings

Hi everyone! I'm back! Got so much things to do once i am back. Sigh i want to stay at bkk a little longer! Oh well, shall save up money and fly back there again! hehehe.

So these are some of the outings i had before leaving singapore! I met up with elena and the boys for chomp chomp and udders after that. Had a great time eating but i forgot to have the beancurd there! I shall go back there soon! hehe. Been wanting to try it. It is good? Let me know if any of you had try it alright!

IMG_3131 

IMG_3133

IMG_3134

Then one of the days i met up with jaslin for the longest time! It feels so good to see her and hang out with her again. Glad we are both almost the same as last time only difference is that now she dress up more! hahaha. Which is a good thing! I always remember her as the shirt and jeans kinda girl now she is more dressy. So we met up at town to walked around and had lunch at taka. Then we just walked around aimlessly and window show! She got herself a bag which i like it as well but just kept telling myself i can't buy anything. Got myself a lipstick and brush cleaner though.

IMG_3140

IMG_3145

IMG_3146

IMG_3147

IMG_3148

IMG_3156

IMG_3159

That's all for now! Got to organise my photos!
Till then, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment