Sunday, March 11, 2012

Girls just want to be pampered!

From my title, i guess everyone know what it's about now!
My Fav Girls and me went to pamper ourselves after all the suffering and tortures from exams, tests, projects and etc in our 3 years of poly. It's not that bad, it's just when all the deadlines are close by, you'll feel like dying.

I was early so i camwhore a little before heading out and was still early so i grab sweets for rosy and waiting for the two girls to meet me at tanah merah. We head down to town so that i could shop for a dress for alvin's social night and maybe a new red dress for fionne's party. ( I was feeling fat in the dress i brought online, i guess i miss calculated the measurement. That means i'm not that skinny at all. sigh) So anyway, we had our lunch before heading down to far east plaza to shop. Didn't see anything nice at all. Or i did but the prize i'm not willing to pay at all. Love this red romper they had there but it cost $79.90! So yupp, I'm not buying it. Unless it's cheaper. =)

IMG_2866 

Then we decided to go to TWG since i haven't been there yet and the girls feel like pampering themselves. So there we go! Love the place! The settings were really pretty and high class. The cakes and macaroons were so pretty and delicious looking. However, i think they place is a little small and cramped up.The table next to us were so close! Maybe it's me? i prefer privacy when i go to places like this.
IMG_2875

IMG_2876

IMG_2877

My Fav Girls

IMG_2881

ROSY

IMG_2882

IMG_2884

ELENA

IMG_2885

IMG_2886

IMG_2887

MACAROONS

IMG_2888

We had cherry blossom and love me for the teas.
We tried all the different macaroons from there.
IMG_2889

IMG_2890

IMG_2891

IMG_2892

IMG_2893

We spend a total of $40plus each of us paid about $14 plus.
I love the teas and macaroons! Some of the macaroons weren't my favorites like the passion fruit. I didn't like the taste at all. I'm a fan of teas so i just enjoyed drinking them. I don't mind going back again! Maybe this time to the MBS outlet. =)

Then we walked around before heading to starbucks to satisfy our cravings and more pictures!
  
IMG_2895

IMG_2896

IMG_2897

IMG_2898

IMG_2899

IMG_2900

IMG_2901

IMG_2902

IMG_2904

IMG_2906

IMG_2919

IMG_2923

IMG_2927

IMG_2929

IMG_2936

Elena is my camwhoring partner. =)

IMG_2942

The three of us!

IMG_2943

This awkward picture is so damn funny!
What happen was that rosy wanted to have a picture so i asked them to take together. Then it happen that they stand this way and i took the first shot but it was too bright. So i told them i had to take another then i realise that how they stand look so awkward that i burst out laughing and still trying to take the picture. So my hands where all shaking from me laughing and i try to steady them so i could take the picture and show it to them. Elena beside me was laughing non stop already. After taking it, i just kept laughing and laughing. Then they took another one that is much better! It's on fb.

IMG_2957

Really in love with blazer! But singapore weather is so warm!

IMG_2960

IMG_2961

IMG_2962

IMG_2963

IMG_2964

IMG_2965

IMG_2966

IMG_2970

See what i mean when she is my camwhoring partner. We camwhore anywhere we go! hahahaha. I really love this two girls! They are what kept me going during these years. Making me laugh at the silly things, disturbing me and teasing me. Without them and my other girlfriends i really won't know who or what am i doing now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment