Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Virgin Trip To USS

Finally! My long awaited trip to USS! Had always wanted to go for a really long time. My sister had went, my friends who asked me to go with them but i could not due to internship, my ex colleagues which wanted to plan but end up not going and i have been bugging alvin to bring me but no valid. Everyone had gone to USS already but me!

I was really excited for the trip! I couldn't stop talking about it the night before and even plan what i want to wear! hahaha. I even iron my top! But i have to as it's all crumpled up and i don't want to look untidy with the crumpled shirt. Woke up at 6am to get ready and meet alvin at 8am before taking the train down to harbourfront for breakfast! Had Macs breakfast!

IMG_3162 

Alvin's big breakfast deluxe with chicken

IMG_3163

Mine big breakfast

IMG_3164

IMG_3165

USS & the crowd

IMG_3166

Our tickets!
Am so glad i got it a little cheaper from my friend! Really thankful for him! hehe =)

Guess what ride we took first?

TRANSFORMER!!!! 

IMG_3168

IMG_3175

IMG_3176

While we were waiting for the ride which apparently everyone was rushing for this ride as well. We took or I took a chance to camwhore. But the lighting was terrible and i didn't want to have flash so yeah the pictures turn blurry for some.
Anyway, the ride was awesome! Though it's not those scary roller coaster rides, the digital and graphic was so so good! Those who have yet to go please do! Really fun!



Walked around after that

IMG_3187


MUMMY! 

IMG_3190

LOST WORLD!

IMG_3193

IMG_3194

IMG_3195

FAR FAR AWAY!

IMG_3196

IMG_3198

IMG_3201

IMG_3208

IMG_3209

IMG_3206

SHREK 4D!


Omg! This is damn awesome! hahaha. The only thing that was irritating is the water that is been sprayed every now and then. The spiders gave me a scare! The graphics all were good! And the chair really moves! hahaha.

IMG_3211

IMG_3222

IMG_3224

My forced boyfriend to take the ride with me!

IMG_3227

Okay how i came about wanting to climb up the "carriage" was because i see so many people climbing up and taking pictures so i wanted to as well! But as i was climbing up i was like "why so high one! I don't know how to climb up!" So retarded lah me! But i managed to!
IMG_3233

IMG_3234

IMG_3237

BEN & JERRY ICE CREAM!

IMG_3238

IMG_3240

IMG_3242

Awesome food! I forgot what it is called! But i love it!

IMG_3243

Took the mummy ride! It wasn't as bad as i think it would be!

IMG_3245

BUMBLEBEE! 

IMG_3246

IMG_3252

IMG_3259

IMG_3267

IMG_3280

GIANT KINDER SURPRISE!


Alvin wanted to get it but it was like $30++
So waste of money if we got it!

IMG_3283

IMG_3284

IMG_3285

IMG_3286

IMG_3303

USS

IMG_3288

We went to watch waterworld and it was great! We didn't want to get wet so we sat on the area that doesn't get us wet at all. hehe.

Overall, i don't mind going back again cause i want to try their food! As alvin wasn't feeling well, we left early for home and wanted to catch a movie but he actually vomited. It was some food poisoning. Movie cancelled i went home and the next day i tabao food to his house to eat lunch with him. This boy, if i didn't go eat lunch with him, he wanted to cook maggie mee eh! Sick want to eat maggie mee. hahaha

So yeah, I didn't spend much time with him during his blocked leave. Feeling a little sad but i think the time spend with him is all worth it already. Sometime i feel so restricted when we want to go somewhere or do something. Like there is never enough time to actually do something different. Really looking forward to the next real outing with him again. hehehe.

That's all for now! Before i end, i want to share with you all these,





Click on them to find out more!

Till then, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment