Sunday, April 15, 2012

Elena turn 21st!

How i spend my good friday?
It was elena's 21st birthday and all our plans were kinda a fail one! Was at Parkway early and had to wait for the boys. Only 3 of them met me first. Wanted to bring her go mini golf at big splash area there but due to her being in town and not leaving anytime soon. So that was cancelled out. Then this girl asked me if i want to go to scoop of art and i agreed and  we actually walked there so that we can think of a plan to surprise her. But it was CLOSED! and i had to lied to her that i went to the website to see and they say they are closed today. She believe me anyway! hehehe. So we went back to parkway and waited for her to come. And i only met her at 4pm! so yupp! I just pulled her into swensen's and i was so afraid that she would ask but instead she simply followed me and i lead her all the way to our tables and she just stone while i was laughing away. Cause all the way she walking there she didn't even find a thing a miss and she still can walking until the table and then realize they were sited next to us. So since we are at swensen's of course the firehouse could not be missed! And we ordered a regular earthquake to share!

IMG_3564

Then we walked around before going to 112 Katong to find our dinner. Settled for Ramenplay. Good ramen they have there!

IMG_3577

IMG_3580

IMG_3586

IMG_3587

IMG_3588

IMG_3591

IMG_3592

IMG_3593

IMG_3594

IMG_3595

These are some of our food. The rest of it they had starting eating them! I guess all the walking here and there and laughing tired me out. I was feeling so tired at the end of the day. Went over to elena's for a while before heading home!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELENA!!!
I love you always!

So glad we got this close to each other. Wouldn't know what would happen to me if you won't in the same school as me.
Thanks for all the advice that you have given to me.
Thanks for all the walk home calls.
Thanks for just being there when i was crying my heart out.
Thanks for all the crazy stuffs we do together.
Lastly, Thanks for being you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment