Tuesday, April 24, 2012

PAUL & TCC


These pictures are long overdue! hehehe. Bbg has already blog about it and yet i'm only blogging it now. hehehe. So i met fionne one of the afternoon to catch up. It's so sad that she lives in woodlands and i at tanah merah. So freaking far from each other! So we met in town and walked a bit before deciding what to eat. I didn't want to eat any unhealthy food but i guess i gave in to dessert. =)
Went to Paul and it's my first time there.

IMG_3789 

IMG_3791

Love the lights!

IMG_3793

BBG FIONNE!
Love her top!

IMG_3792

IMG_3794

IMG_3795

Main course

IMG_3796


Pistachio Macaroon


IMG_3797

Strawberry Tart

IMG_3798

IMG_3802

OOTD

IMG_3803

Last picture of the day before i wash up! 




-------------------------------



Met up with rosy after my job interview which i got in. Actually we planned salad but in the end it was a fail plan so we decided to search for a place with dessert to eat! Decided on TCC since we want to have or dinner as well and shaun is only interested in cheesecakes! Let me know if there is any nice cheesecake place around! I want to try too!

IMG_3894

IMG_3897

IMG_3901

IMG_3896

Our newly $3 paint nails!

IMG_3902

IMG_3903

IMG_3904

IMG_3905

IMG_3906

Cheesecake for Shaun! He just dig in like a small boy. HAHAHA

April just went in a blink of an eye. This week will be the last week of April and May is coming. Just send in my work schedule for May. I hope i do have enough time to meet everyone and if possible i want to go for another trip before my uni starts. That's if i have enough money and i do get in for the July intake. It's a stay home Tuesday for me as i'm having cramps.=( Wednesday which is tmr i got to head down to my work place to sign the contract. Thursday no plans. Friday, photo shoot & rehearsal. Saturday plans with baby i hope and dinner with family. Sunday is the contest!  That's all i have planned for the week.





Vote for me, Vanessa Ho.
https://apps.facebook.com/somersetfashionvote/gallery?id=5


5 Lucky winners get to win $50 worth of 313 vouchers!
You can vote for me once per day from now till 28 April. I really would appreciate your help in voting for me and all of your votes would really mean a lot to me as well! At the same time on the 29 April i'll be at 313 showcasing the outfit i have and you can come down and watch!

Don't forget to vote for me, Vanessa Ho! 

No comments:

Post a Comment