Friday, April 27, 2012

Korean Food


Vote for me, Vanessa Ho. 

5 Lucky winners get to win $50 worth of 313 vouchers! 
You can vote for me once per day from now till 28 April. I really would appreciate your help in voting for me and all of your votes would really mean a lot to me as well! At the same time on the 29 April i'll be at 313 showcasing the outfit i have and you can come down and watch! 

Don't forget to vote for me, Vanessa Ho! 




Snap a photo on my way to the bus stop.

Had to go back to tp to settle my library fine. It's only $0.10 and i had to travel all the way down! After which took a bus down to town from tp. Was planning my May schedule as i'll be starting work on that month. So excited for it! Met wanteng first as the rest was not ready to met us. Sat at artease and i spend an hour just planning my work schedule! Crazy! Thank goodness wanteng was alright with it. Then elleen and jon came to find us and we decide to have korean food for dinner. Every time we meet, we always have either western or japanese food. Time for a change! 

IMG_4016

IMG_4019

IMG_4018

IMG_4020

IMG_4021

IMG_4022

YAY! What a spread for the 4 of us! And it only cost each of us $15. Quite cheap right! The food was not bad to. Quite decent. But i'm the kind who can't eat too spicy stuff so i didn't really enjoyed it as much as those who can take spicy. Half the time i was gulping down water.
I don't remember the shop name but it's the food level where you just come up from the mrt. The shop is pretty! I doubt you will miss it! hehehe.



Be the first to check out the new #VWmacpherson showroom at 1 Kampong Ampat! Read here now!

NEW #Liesehairsprays from Japan lets you create long-lasting hairstyles easily! Check it out in Watsons now!

Tells us how you set the pace in life and you might just bring the Audi A4 back for a weekend spin! Read here!

Till then, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment