Friday, April 20, 2012

Elena's 21st Party & Photoshoot

IMG_3615 

Elena's 21st Birthday Party! Had lunch with alvin first before heading down. Gave her present to her on the spot and asked her to open it! So glad she loves it. =) 
Then we head down to the function room to help her set the decorations up. 

IMG_3611

After that went up to help elena do her make up before me and rosy changed and did ours.

IMG_3617

IMG_3618

IMG_3624

IMG_3641

IMG_3646

IMG_3703

IMG_3704

My Dearest Birthday Girl!

IMG_3716

IMG_3784

That's how her room was that night! So pretty right!



All had turn 21 already except me. My turn in about 5 more months. How fast time passes and we are all grown up. Doing our own things, have different mindset for our future. Now that i am really graduating and not going back to poly anymore, i really miss those days.

Anyway i had recently join this contest and here are some pictures with my hair and make up done after the photoshoot.



Credit rosy
 Credit to rosy

Vote for me, Vanessa Ho. 

5 Lucky winners get to win $50 worth of 313 vouchers! 
You can vote for me once per day from now till 28 April. I really would appreciate your help in voting for me and all of your votes would really mean a lot to me as well! At the same time on the 29 April i'll be at 313 showcasing the outfit i have and you can come down and watch! 

Don't forget to vote for me, Vanessa Ho! 

Till then, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment