Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Short post

Love her hair!





Looking through tumblr. Oh man tumblr has so many pretty girls lah! waiting for my gossip girls episodes to load. Loading in a super slow snail speed and i feel like sleeping already.
Even after emailing the cm. i still have to be stuck with leadership as my cds! Please i hope it is easy. My gpa already not say very good and i can't afford another D. tmr my first class and it start at late afternoon. kill me please!
Life ain't nice to me these days. i hope things will turn out well soon. Or at least something to be happy about. Have been feeling so depressed and crappy these days. People say my tweets are emo. Yupp i won't say no. But which thoughts in your head are always happy thoughts? Thoughts from what i see from myself are always emo thoughts? Not that I'm sad and all but it's just something i'm thinking of? the only NOT emo twitter are like daily things i'm doing? Anyway, i'm happy when i'm with people? I just laugh it off or something? At least i'm not emoing in front of people. hahaha. That's a good thing for me.
SO. Since my show don't want load i shall go and sleep soon! bye!

xoxo, Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment