Sunday, October 31, 2010

Zann's 19th birthday




















My dear laogong's 19th birthday. exactly 1 month away from my birthday. Didn't really talk to her much that day cause

1. I drop my laopo's camera. Felt so damn bad! =(
2. Lost all mood so wasn't in the happy and playful mood.

So i'm glad even though i didn't have her present with me that day. which means a belated one for her. I'll need to find something nice for her. I guess she enjoyed herself during the few hours? travelling to nyp is not funny man. it's so far! poor zhi lin got to cab down from tp. was suppose to cab down with her but i done super early. Oh! another thing why i wasn't feeling good that day was because. even though i have no school on that day. i still went to school appeal my cds, pass my friend the books. Everything was done in less than 10mins. and talking to bbg make me feel like a big idiot going back to school. Can anyone feel what i'm feeling? super sucks lol. was trying to find people to meet me but all just reply me so damn slow. so decided to just hurry down to meet laopo first then.

This week school was no a good one at all. seriously sometimes i feel i should fuck care certain people. And also i appeal my cds from monday to friday. even though i didn't have class on tuesday and thursday i still went school! wtf right and every time the email came is unsuccessful. No one could understand how much disappointment i have. No one could make me feel any better at all. FUCKING NO ONE! sigh. should i just give in? i wanted a cds that could pull up my gpa and this is what i got? Than what's the point of me trying so damn bloody hard on my fucking studies. i hate studying. i hate it more that i care so much about my studies that i only get this. FUCK! Than those people whom don't care about their studies get better grades than me? They don't deserve it at all! fucking don't! urgh! i think i'm too negative now. nothing good happens to me. i seriously don't know what i can do to save everything you know. i'm hating everything i have. At least let me meet nice and friendly people in leadership class please?

xoxo, Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment