Sunday, October 31, 2010

Negative

Somehow my life or school or home all doesn't go the way I want it. To top it off my period is here having cramps and pmsing ain't helping me get any happy. I want this to be this. I hate getting something I don't like. I'm stubborn with what I want. I know that. And some how now I just want to be assured by people or just know that I have people I know around me. I'm not stepping out of my comfort zone yet. I'm not ready to meet new people. Now I just want to be near people I know. Not getting what I want is a disappointment. And the thing is I tried so hard and all they gave me was a unsuccessful answer. Sometimes I'm so irritated by myself already yet people have to irritate me more at home. You know the 'just leave me alone' sign. Even at home I'm out casting myself! What is wrong with me man!
Sigh. My complexion sucks. Due to period here. I wish not to have cramps and be pimple free forever. If everyone was like a barbie doll. I don't think anyone would complain. But life ain't perfect hur? It ain't fair. Why? I'm counted lucky I know. But what's with all the fairness people should get? Why are we taking things for granted? Sigh. So negative today. For now, I know I'm used to keeping myself shut at home. Some times I wish to keep myself out of everything. Like there is nothing happy to be happy about. So tired of drama. So tired of life. So tired of bothering about my studies. Everything. I'm tired of it.
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld from M1.

No comments:

Post a Comment