Sunday, October 10, 2010

My 19th Birthday At Downtown East

I'M 19TH NOW!

My 19th birthday was held at downtown east coasta sands resort. Last minute decision. Actually it was planned already but everything was done last minute. The dress code, catering, cake and etc. Some other reasons that actually made me super sian to celebrate my birthday. Like i will just want to disappear on my birthday itself. So anyway, was happy to be able to celebrate with all the close people in my life. =)

My last minute super big cake! It's yummy too.

 



singing song. i get shy one actually. =X

bby! <3
 My sister
 Family! excluding my brother
 My 2 girls and brandon
Not ready





Classmates. they gave me a surprise. i only know of 2 which is coming. and the rest just walked in. totally unexpected! 
Rinku girls. =)
 Super tall!! =( i feel damn short with him
 Sacian
 Bbg! <3
 Folken!




So that's all the pictures i have. the rest are on fb if not is not uploaded. was lazy to take my camera out. so not much photos of before and after. actually i wasn't looking forward to my birthday at all. just wasn't in the mood. was even tempting to just throw everything and disappear that day. oh well i didn't. what's life on my birthday wishlist is my camera. really want it! shall go and check out how much my now the camera could sell? and maybe able to pay abit off for the new one?

Really have to thank all those whom came down. The joy, fun and laughter they gave me was memorable! Love these people in my life and also for the rest of my life i would still know them. Those whom wish me on fb. Thank you all too. The only time my facebook is really active. haha. it:s always dead because i don't use it.

xoxo, vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment