Sunday, October 24, 2010

My Life?

It ain't easy being in love. All the thoughts and feelings sometimes overwhelm you. Why is it that sometimes you wish the person is more attentive to you? Is it asking too much to spend more time? I don't know. I won't want my life about just that special person. Though it's a nice thought. But also have time with my dear friends. When I see other people happiness, I do get a little envy. Why don't I have that? Is wishing more than I'm suppose to have bad? I used to be happy. I'm used to this feeling but somehow it just got worse. To the point as long as I don't think or mention about it I'm fine. A brave little girl. But how much more can I go? It's like walking on a journey with thorns in they. So hard to walk yet you wouldn't give up. My friends has their own problems. All the problems just keep coming and the only way is to be happy and just have fun when I'm with them. So what's my problem? Don't really feel like thinking too much in it. Too many possibilities. Too many negative and heartbreaking. Like what my friend say "you're scared". Maybe? I'm scared I might really break this time round. That I don't know how to pick myself up again. I fall too hard already. This is my life. A life that no one wants to have. A life that I'll make sure my friend don't go through it.

Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld from M1.

No comments:

Post a Comment