Saturday, October 16, 2010

One of those late nights


Currently busy with my blogshop! Yes I'm opening one. Going to launched tmr! Will post it on my blog when it's up. Am not being a good girl cause many pictures are in my camera and i am so lazy to upload them into my lappy. Don't worry!!! I will do it soon. hehe. i want to aim for my canon s90 camera. Semi pro will be good enought for me since i won't bring out such big camera such as dlsr. Many post up soon with pictures! i went marine barrage! A proper one with snacks and many pictures! I think we spam alot of them! haha. Okay! wordy post i know. Off to type out the measurements! wish me luck! =)

tonight everything just felt not right.
everything just fall apart
sometimes i hate this world.
i just want a simple place to live in
just small happinesss in my life

xoxo, vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment