Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Rant

Okay need to rant a bit. Hate it when people have to rub in what you feel bad for. It's like I know you have done so much for me. And all I asked was a simple question. I'm not demanding just asking cause of curious. You said you were to help me ask. Okay! What I want to know is what is the outcome of you asking? I don't expect you to give it to me. But then you have to rub it on! And when I said I don't want is not I can't be bother to talk to you. Is I know it myself and it hurts to bring it up? So don't go saying I attitude you when all I'm trying to do is just avoid it. If you were in my shoes? What would you be feeling?

Damn it! Everyday I have to deal with something. Better off being alone!

Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld from M1.

No comments:

Post a Comment