Sunday, January 25, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARLOTTE YEO! I LOVE YOU DAMN MUCH!
her birthday is tmr but i don't think i will be able to blog so yar blog early then. hehe.
anyway ytd went bugis street with laopo and guess how many clothes i brought? 3 dresses, 1 top and 1 skirt with many more to get. hahas. seriously going shopping with her is i spend money one lol. hahas. but i miss her like crazy lah finally get to catch up with her. damn sad she's going private school.
today got work. suppose to be at centrepoint but switch to vivo. it's freaking far lah. was dozing off in the train. the best thing is that i got my toe cut by my own heels. wth right? was telling rosy and charlotte that one day i don't hurt myself is not me already. lol. i really need to avoid getting myself hurt. time was super slow today. ate a hell lot of food. okay im off super sleepy. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment