Saturday, January 24, 2009

Yeah. thursday was also my father and sister's birthday. went for dental in the morning. i freaking have to wake up at 7am. yawns. called the girls to wake up after that. then ate lunch with my mum before taking a bus ride down to tao nan school.(is it spell like that?) walk from there to east coast. i almost got lost. hahas. met them and went for tanning and after that cycling. i want to blade badly!!!! anyway got alot of stuffs in my mind that day. so anyway surprise charlotte with a birthday cake also. hahas. she's so sweet. walk to parkway to have dinner and home.
friday slept till late. hahas. if weren't for ernie call i would have slept some more. met the guys at 4 plus at outrum. waited for brandon. then went grand cathy to check the movie timing and cine but choose cathy instead cause it's easier to sneak in. watch eden lake which is m18. omg! it's damn sick okay. i swear i rather watch a ghost show with them. hahas. that's what i told shaun during the movie. freak out alot during the movie. after that they send me home. i was so scared that the moment i reach home i faster call the girls. hahas. and i stayed in the toilet talking to them and my mother came knocking on the door saying im talking very loud. and there i think that it's better to talk in the toilet. guess i was wrong. hahas.
omg! i have yet to pack my room. urgh! damn it. going last min shopping with laopo later. oh and my mother said this to me when i was washing up in the toilet.
mum: i think we have to make our toilet soundproof.
me: why?
mum: then you can talk in the toilet loudly.
lame lah okay. hahas. okay i need to go pack real badly now. byes!

No comments:

Post a Comment