Sunday, January 04, 2009









wow! i haven been updating for i know when. hahas and babes you all flood my tagboard hur! hahas. love you anyway. countdown was okay only me and bran went to watch the fireworks the rest had something on. the fireworks were pretty. after that train down to bedok and cab down to east coast park to meet charlotte and her family. they bbq there! the food was good okay! hahas. how sweet of them to bbq there. i went home like freaking 3 plus in the morning and i got working the freaking next day. worse! it's full shift but end up it's okay. the friday went bran house for party. drank, play games and all. elena and ken was drunk took care of them also. and i freaking can't walk straight. wth. hahas. wanted to stay over but yar my parents. so the ans is NO! damn okay. work next day again and today went sentosa again. hahas. im damn tired today lol. and i threw out my lunch! okay actually a little and ken was like eat more sour plum. wth. charlotte carried me today and yar she fell and i just went down with her. was damn funny lah and omg! we almost did something! heng ar okay. today im really a good girl and came homw like 9pm. hahas. omg! my mother have facebook. hahas.
I SO NEED A SHOPPING TRIP NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment