Friday, January 30, 2009

I GOT INTO TP FDM ENGINEERING COURSE!
ytd was freaking out badly. thanks to my dear elena. she's alway freaking me out but i still love her. so ytd talk till 3.30am then called andrew to talk to him for a while. after that put down and i went to sleep. guess what next thing i hear my phone ring. i was like "wah lao lei who so early msg me good luck hur! i want to sleep one lei" but it's from the moe. omg! damn scared lah. so open it and i got into my first choice! hahas. it's freaking 6am plus. run to my mum's room ask her read to me and yeah! hahas. elena also in tp, charlotte in np, rosy MI but appealing to np or sp, bran np, ken tp but i think he's appealing too. okay after that my indox was flooding with msg. my bill is going to cost a bomb! damn it. okay i need to go now. party at bran's house tonight! byes!

No comments:

Post a Comment