Sunday, January 18, 2009

Im currently reading this book! hahas. anyway friday work at centrepoint. saw my cousin, chirstina while working. so long never see her already. sat went out shopping withe dear charlotte. we brought a bag together and a high waist shorts for me and a high waist skirt for herself. i need to go there again! hehe after that meet the guys at cine pool. wanted to catch a movie but didn't. so after pool walked to taka to find ming kit then all separate ways left me, charlotte, erine and shaun. so had dinner at pepper lunch and i pampered myself. wth! first time i guess. anyway after eating we sat there for i don't how long listening to them and laughing away for my case. hahas. seriously i should have get shaun's number and call him on monday. cause the min he talks makes me want to laugh. okay it's scary im laughing to myself now. shut up! so after that we head home. lots of stuffs happen on our way. end up at paya lebar to wait for erine and home i go! sorry charlotte. you know i know can already. hahas. today worked at parkway. damn sian okay till 6pm thank god for that but i end up at home like 8plus 9pm. walk around and slack at mos all by myself. im so proud. hahas. okay im off suppose to use 1 hour only and now what time is it! got work tmr at centrepoint. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment