Saturday, January 31, 2009

Ytd was bran's party. met with charlotte outside my house after her work. had lunch/dinner before going down to bugis to change my top. brought a watch together. hahas. i love it. lol. so after that train and take a bus down to bran's house. seriously his house is super far. reach there like 7 plus. they make me miss my steamboat! they had a surprise for fish and charlotte for their belated birthday. so charlotte the one whom started it took a little of the cake and smash on fish face. so naturally i DO NOT want to kana went to hide in the kitchen with rosy( i think we should have took the room at least it had a lock. Lol) then everyone attack me lah. im not even the birthday girl can i kana more then her. lol. so went to the toilet to wash up and we have water fight in there. not only was i with cream but also got wet by them. took a really long time there and practically my hair was wet after that. gamble a little i lost close to $10 should never listen to erine again. hahas. played guitar hero world tour. it's super fun and we played easy. hahas truth or dare was another game the horror movie. me and charlotte was the front part only then have to go cause my father was downstairs. send charlotte home first. yar super tiring day slept like 4am.
woke up today at 4 pm and here i am using the computer. i find it's super boring now. can't wait to get a laptop. working tmr then mr tang's house. can't wait to play with happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment