Thursday, January 15, 2009

























I'm speechless. really got no idea what to say. have been working alot and conferencing till late nights these days so hardly can find time to come online/ it's just im plain lazy.
Got back my result on monday. it's horrible okay. got freak out by elena during the talk, so i was crying all the way till it was my turn and guess what i break down after hearing my result. worse one i ever get i think. my whole body went numb and stiff. lucky im still conscious and never faint okay. but seriously im damn ...
Got 15points.
A1:phy/bio
A2:accounts
B3:combined humanities
B4:maths
C6:chinese( got the same)
D7:english
wtf okay serious wtf lol. i freaking can't even go to the course i want even into business also cannot. fuck my englich lah. but anyway it's over so i will just make do with what little choices i have. anyway i just send in the courses i want to go in. first choice is from engine or should i say most of them are.
Ytd went to the jae at tp. i went round asking about the courses. tried business and they said to retake my english. like hell no! so yar only have others to choose. im glab i went down there. cause it really helps me choose a course. after that town to catch a movie "The women". NC16 show but it's funny and not a bad show. i want to watch "Passenger"! after that went cotton on again. hahas. i need to make a trip down to bugis! i have yet to get my cny clothes. hehe. charlotte you better thank me okay i post my ugly face for your pretty face. LOL! hahas love you still.
oh! i bought "The host". hehe. im going to be addicted soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment