Sunday, October 25, 2009

1 week has pass

TIMETABLE IS SO SCREWED THAT I WISH I CAN CHANGE THEM! BUT SADLY I CAN'T!
oh well i have to live with that for another 4 months so.
vanessa ho si mun, you have to attend all lec and tut and try not to skip any of them.
okay basically my week so alright. skip many lec and my cds. bad girl i know. but i'll try not to skip any from next week onwards. watch 5 movies in 1 week. crazy as it sound. i did it.
Monday
It's funny. just that the starting part was boring a little.
Wednesday
Love this show. all the food an all yummy!!! =))
Thursday
cried during movie. it's really sweet.
Friday
Half the time i was covering my eyes. Gorier is the word to describe. I'm just not a fan of horror shows.
Saturday

I swear you people have to watch this show. For my option it's even better that my sister's keeper. for my sister's keeper, i thought was sad enough and that i would cried during the whole show but i didn't only some parts. This show i cried almost the entire movie. it was just so damn sad. came out of the cinema with watery, red eyes. that's how bad i cried. SO I ENCOURAGE ALL OF YOU TO CATCH THIS MOVIE. YOU WON'T REGRET WATCHING IT. TRUST ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment