Wednesday, October 07, 2009

one word to describe me now = LAZY!

I'm so lazy to blog and upload about my birthday.(maybe shall cut short and blog)
1. laopo and laogong came to surprise me. with water balloon that's so hard and can't burst at all. HAHAHAHA.
2. ANOTHER SURPRISE, blindfolded me, blast music into my ear and drive me some where. guess who? alvin, sheryl, winston, anson and nick. really got a shock to see alvin cause i already thought i'll only see him on my birthday the night.
3. charlotte and elena came to suprise me in the afternoon. i just bathe finish lucky had my clothes on. HANHAHAHAHAH. they brought lunch and donuts!
4.met laopo and laogong again. walk aroun far east. soon to be my 2nd home man. keep going there.
5. meet alvin, sheryl, winston, anson and nick to drink. damn high. puke for the first time.
That's about it for my birthday. =)
After my birthday was class chalet. yeah! can die one. hahaha
-sheryl came to fetch me to ikea giant.
-overall was fun! didn't drink cause of the after effect on my birthday. hahah.
catch The fame on friday with the girls.
work for 2day at simont.
watch show with boyfriend
shopping today. happy with what i have but i need more of it.
okay that's all. having chalet for the next 3 days. shall try to twitter but blog maybe. hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment