Monday, October 12, 2009

New start

My bangs is getting longer! faster grow more. hahahaha.
SORRY PEEPS THAT IM NOT UPDATING MY BLOG ENOUGH! From today onwards i'll try to update as much as i can kies. PROMISE!
okay so i have load of pictures to upload. My birthday, class chalet, random chalet. i guess that's all. i'll try to upload them soon.
meeting boyfriend later. he's taking damn long man. can't wait to see him. past two was not really good. had some talk and all. i'm glad i did and manage to see you ytd. if not i really don't know what im doing. thanks wan teng for meeting me twice in a row and jon too. really thanks for the company. went to find laopo to get my top and dress. and i became her model trying on clothes. and she made me want to buy another top. AND I'M REALLY BUYING IT! crap. money please come. and this bag i want from her shop considering either black or navy. and this red heart shape necklace. CHIO TTM! i need to get accessories. MANY OF THEM! hahahaha. okay start earning money man vanessa!
okay got to go soon i guess. need to reply boyfriend. heheh. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment