Sunday, October 18, 2009

School starts tmr!

Rough week man! pictures will be up when i get them from sheryl.
wed was prawning day. had my dental in the morning. change to pink in color. had only soup and drinks and bits of prawn only. after which went sheryl's house to cook the prawn and watch a movie. I would love to have a movie marathon some day. hopes mummy will allow.
thurs rot at home. suppose to go city plaza but woke up late so ditch that idea.
fri had work in the morning till 4pm. baby came to meet me after work and treat me to teppanyaki! LOVE IT MAN. hahaha. walk to grab jada present and off to baby's house to wrap it. met the rest and went to the bbq. took photos and poloriad. I WANT TO GET ONE TOO! after that went will sheryl to pick winston. blast the music in the car like nobody's business. WHOO!
Sat woke up like 3pm with 3 msg. went to get ready and tell my mummy im going club. late to meet sheryl and winston. went vivo to shop first. met laopo, zl and yu ting there at topshop. brought a tp with zl. hahaha. hers is grey while mine is navy. crazy about navy. dark colours still suit me best. can hid all my fats. LOL! after was PARTY ALL NIGHT! good news is im not seh, bad news is the rest are and they all want to sleep while im damn high and want to dance. hahahaha. cab to simpang shop n save to buy drinks. and we sat down and had talks. somehow we always end up talking after clubs. and i don't even feel tired which is BAD!
Tmr is the start of school. looking forward to it yet not. i need to clear my room man. it's damn messy. okay back to gossip girls. BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment